Hubby and I have been talking about eating healthy. Oh well...lately I've been quite indulged in the 'baking season' with cakes, bread, buns etc... so at least for meal time, I need to apply some healthy way of cooking.
So, we've been scouting around for food steamer. Finally we managed to find one at a right price and it fulfilled all the requirements that we've always wanted i.e. 3 layers, removable tray for larger steaming compartment, and manual timer (i.e. not the digital type). Introducing my new toy in the kitchen ----> Morgan Food Steamer:
So without any delay, I've prepared our dinner using this food steamer. The result.....AWESOME! The food taste good and most important thing...hubby likes it. YEAH!!So below are the simple recipes that I've prepared using this new toy of mine:)
Just simple recipes but well worth to try. Just need to set the timer to 20 mins for fish and broccoli, and I added another 5 mins for the prawn. You could cook rice with this food steamer as well, but I didn't as I've occupied all 3 compartments with the above recipes.
I would highly recommend this to anyone especially for any working person, as it would save you a great deal of time in cooking. You can just prepare all the recipes and pop them into the steamer and leave it to cook. After 20 min, your meal is ready! Best of all.....they are prepared in a healthier way. No frying involved and the nutrients of the food are preserved better in steaming. Healthy food it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment